Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the BS Psychology program are expected to attain the following within 3-5 years after graduation:
- Exhibit competence and ethical standards in the practice of their profession
- Demonstrate creative and practical application of principles and theories of psychology in other disciplines
- Generates significant behavioral researches for theoretical advancement and practical applications
A Bachelor of Science in Psychology graduate should be able to
- demonstrate the capability to discuss and analyze the major theories and concepts in psychology (knowledge in psychology)
- demonstrate and apply the methods of psychological inquiry in building knowledge on local culture and context (psychological research)
- demonstrate and apply psychological theories and methods in personal and professional setting (application of psychology).
- demonstrate capability for self-reflection and independent learning in graduate education or in a professional context (independent learning).
- demonstrate professional and ethical behaviors in research and practice in psychology (ethics).
- demonstrate harmonious interpersonal relationship with colleagues, clients and others (interpersonal skills) in diverse cultural settings
- demonstrate the ability to conduct psychological assessments and evaluation (psychological assessment).