Graduates of Bachelor of Arts in Music are expected to attain the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge in music theory, exemplary skills in playing various musical instruments, composing vocal and instrumental music, musical arranging and conducting skills
- Become educators, tutors, and performers in the field of music in the Basic and Tertiary Education.
- Promote and partake in researches focused primarily on Cordilleran and Philippine Music.
- Help build the community and promote cultural identity through music.
- Exhibit professional competence, artistry, integrity and leadership in the field of music.
- Pursue lifelong learning by continuously improving expertise and gaining varied musical skills.